- Energy Advisory Services for companies, public bodies and private individuals about the different existent options available to them in the field of Renewable Energies achieving considerable savings in their energy bills.
- Promoting the use of all types of renewable energies: combined heat and power, photovoltaics, thermoelectric, wind, biomass, biofueles, biogas and solid waste treatment.
- Project Design. Drawing up the necessary projects for the installation that best fits requirements, bringing their engineering knowledge to bear on reducing our customer's electricity bills, benefitting the environment.
- “Turn Key” projects. Our financial and technical proposals include the installation of all the proposed equipment to achieve maximum savings. We also offer maintenance options.
- Energy management. In our technical financial proposals we include a study of the energy bill, including any changes that minimise the cost of the energy consumed. Marina d´Or Energías Renovables is a sales agent for electricity and gas.
- ESCO model. As an Energy Service Company, we are able to offer the possibility of Marina d'Or Energías Renovables investing in cogeneration plants in your facilities, for their installation and posterior operation, offering important discounts in the customers thermal energy bill.
- Subsidies Management. There are aids and subsidies available from Public Administrations for investment in equipment that improves energy efficiency. Marina ´d Or Energías Renovables, upon request from the customer, can apply for these susbidies on their behalf. Marina d´Or has years of experience behind it in the management of this type of public aid.
The company, through its financial department, makes its extensive experience of the funds on offer from the Official Credit Institute (ICO) available to companies to finance energy efficiency projects. We will therefore process the request for the funding, although the final decision on whether to concede the subsidies or not depends on the ICO. The maximum amount is 200,000 €, with 100% of the project being financed.